Thursday, July 3, 2008

News From Sintok

Hai Girls!

Now I am officially a staff of UUM. Unfortunately I still do not have a room as my roommate is on leave and the could not contact her.
Well enough about that. It seems that we do not have anything to do here (for now).
They are just paynig me & Delinn for going up & down the stairs.
Here is totally a different culture. As my big boss says, nobody will ask you to do anything, you have to do erything yourselves. Imagine that!
Our working hours is from 8.00 to 4.45 from Sunday to Wednesday. On Thursday we work only up to 4.30. But the beauty is that for lecturers is flexible! Now Delinn & I can go for long lunches but we do not have anywhere to go!!

Now I am at the library. I should give myself a pat on the back for finding a book in the library using the system(the library is very canggih one). For your info, during study days, library is for dating only..ha!ha!ha!

I really need to get a good pair of shoes or invest an escalator for UUM. Just now I climbed the flight of stairs to the library, & when I ask the librarian, where are the books for MGT and the answer is 5th floor. HA!HA! I manged to climb or should I say crawl and only to find the particular book is on the 4th floor!. I was ready to scream, but only screm inside as it is the library.
Anyway, this is my life right now. When do you think I would be fit enough to run up the steps?

Bye!

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

Go go Kak CT go !

Azah Yahya said...

How lovely dah-ling.. to take long lunch hours. I could open up a Secret Recipe there and you can chill at my place any hours of the day.. yeap, wishful thinking..