Saturday, July 19, 2008

My new Life

I'm adjusting to my new life. Now I have to read(non novels) everyday. Now I can tell you who is the Quality gurus & all aspects on quality. What the students don't know is that I read on a Just in time basis( read only what you need to teach in next class ).

I just found out that I have to supervise a final semester student on their mini thesis!!! imagine that.( my own proposal pun tak bergerak lagi). I also have to supervise 3 self development group -SDG. It really keeps me busy...he.he.

Nak jumpa delinn pun susah, although we are in the same floor & building.

We went to Taman Rusa with Delinn & my family(details in delinn's blog).

But to top it all out, I bought a new Mac laptop!!!!. I will get the pictures later.

tada for now. Need to repare for next lecture.

3 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

You bought WHAT ???

Thank you for fulfilling my dream on my behalf, Kak CT.

DeLinn said...

i purposely asked kak ct to upload the pic so that can make you and azah envy kekekekee

Azah Yahya said...

OK, so we are envious. Mana gambarnye?