Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pasar Ko'diang

Last weekend I went to pasar kodiang(pasar tani actually).

I tried to belnd in(speaking utara & all sorts). My plan backfired as I brought my Youngest daughter. She was practically saying, ' ibu lembu tuh ada darah' 7 things like' ibu jgn pegi dekat ikan tu nanti kaki kotor' there goes my chance to bargain on the price of goods. Abg Am says it's all my fault as I did not regularly bring my children to the market. How am I suppose to know that the are going to behave like'jakun'

So I told them we r going to the market, & we are not buying our 'fishes , chickens & meat from Giant, carrefore or the likes.(anyway non is available in changlun). SO as my daughter says we have to go to "pasar busuk".

Well, KL kids are so spoilt. Anyway, we brought camera to take pictures of the view to pasar kodiang. (I refused to let them snap pictures in the market itself- malu nanti org kata makcik kerek). But we bought 5 life chicks @ RM2/chicks.(due to the insistence of my youngest daughter). Now left 3 chicks as 2 died due to stress!!(my daughter accidentally sat on 1)

Well, I will not go to pasar Kodiang again this weekend, at least the people have time to forget us..ha..ha..ha

2 comments:

Azah Yahya said...

I like the image of the pasar busuk..

ps - When I was small, I stepped on a chick - so semua tali perut pun terkeluar (yeah, I had to tell you this..) I can so relate to your daughter's experience..

Zana Fauzi said...

Bad mental image.