Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Farewell II

My exit letter

"My Dearest Friends!

The time has come for me to say goodbye as I am now in my final week in TM. Since I first step foot in this company, I have made many friends who are very, very dear to me. We shared many happy moments together, full of laughter and jokes (the clean and x-rated), mischief and all kinds of pranks that we played on another. Of course, there were also a few sad memories when we cried together and consoled one another. I am very glad to have crossed your path and would not have chosen anybody else as my friends. I am truly blessed and thank God for all of you. You have all never failed to give me encouragement and inspire with your wisdom.

Some of you I have known for a long time while some in the last few years. All of you have been a part of the fond memories that I take with me when this chapter of my life closes. But as the Spice Girls put it “Make it last forever friendship never ends. As I move into the next chapter in my life (There is actually life after TM), together with my loved ones – My husband and 4 beautiful daughters, I wish you all the best and pray that all your dreams will come true.

Remember, should you feel down, look for the rainbow in every storm. I will always be your friend and look forward to hearing from all of you.

Lastly, always include me in your prayers. You have been my precious friends and I will always remember you.

Farewell!"

No comments: