Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Farewell

Today, I received my exit letter from TM and my last day is 31st May. They really keep me busy until I don't have the time to do what VSS people do on their last week, month or afew months from their last day(doing nothing or hanging out at the cafe ).

Will sent a farewell to all friends that I have known, i think I might miss a few.
For your info my farewell e-mail is professionally written by our professional writer Madam Delaila. So if any one of you needs an exit letter, you can seek her help. WIll publish my exit letter on the blog. She really get carried away. Since she knows me very well, what she wrote is what i want really want to express.

The feeling of leaving TM does not really sink in me yet, as I 'm still busy.
But after reading Dee's e-mail, I'm moved to tears. The wording is really sentimental.
Well, I'm going to miss my laptop ..oops and my friends too( especially the cronys). Really miss the gossiping, the jokes inclusive of Zarina's dry jokes, the never ending stories about the selected people in GEMS. But most of all I 'm going to miss the support that we gave to one another in times of need(which was always in GEMS). We can always vent our frustration and there will always be a friend to boost your morale. I think that the cronys have a special connection to each other & i'm glad they are the last good friends that I met during my last few years in TM.

Hope that the friendship will go on untill we can be 6 old 'makcik kerek'.

Miss you guys already.

2 comments:

Azah Yahya said...

Keep in touch. Update la blog ni selalu so that we know where you are; what you are doing / thinking. Kalau tak nanti lost touch la.

Zana Fauzi said...

Awww....