Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Life's irony

I'm adapting to my life or no life here. The pace is a far cry from in GREMS. Everything is due yesterday. No more luncheon with friends. I've already submit my VSS, now it is in process. I was ready to have a carefree life during the approval VSS period, but in my case, I am searching for time to complete everything. ALmost everyday I'm bringing work home. Aargh.

Where's the easy life. When I sit down and think, I think it is like I'm running a race. Towards the last 100 metres you really have to sprint. That's whaT' i FEELING RIGHT NOW.
I hardly ever see my boss as she is always in a meeting of some sort.

Well I think that's life irony. But really miss the crony especially on the gossip.

1 comment:

Azah Yahya said...

Tahu pun nak miss kami dan jugak lah Gems ni. Ha-ha..