Saturday, October 24, 2009

FALL in Luv



Well, Its Fall now. All the leaves turn from green, red , orange and yellow. It is really beautiful. Feels like the movie 'Autumn in my Heart'.Have been here for nearly 3 month. I'm still surviving day by day. Now I learn to relax and just get through the week. Tomorrow is Sunday, and we are going for a picnic!!!.Now I understand why those Mat Sallehs are so hard up for sunshine. We are going for a picnic as when the weather gets colder, It will be too cold to go outside. Not that it is not cold now. Today the weather is between 15 - 5 degrees. I went to a few yardsales today and drop by the fresh market(sort of like pasar tani). The apples from the here is fresh from the farm. Really nice & juicy.

I'm trying to set up my Flickr account, Once I got it done, I can share more pictures with you girls.

No comments: