Thursday, October 29, 2009

Garden of The Gods





Went to the Garden of the Gods at Shawnee National Park, Harrisburg, Illinois.
It was spectacular. I never do hiking but my first time was really rewarding. Why didn't I do it before. Garden of the Gods(GOG) is one of the attraction. I was surprise that my daughters could climb up the stones. Funuy thing here, even the 'neneks' & the 'atuks' go for the hike. The trail is not that challenging but you still have to climb up the stones. There's another GOG in Colorado. Well Azah, you can eat your heart out looking at the pictures.

2 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

I'm eating my heart out as well.

MEET said...

Zana, I know you like to take pictures. The view here is really spetacular.
The pictures are by novice photographer. Guess waht it will be like if YOU took the pictures.