Sunday, September 6, 2009

Salam from Illinois


Salam to friends, countrymen and most of all the the cronys. I Awould like to appologise fo not updating the blog. Actually, I'm still adjusting here and my body is not giving a positive reaction to the weather in Illinois. A few days after I arrived here I was having cough & cold. When to the doctor and she says I've go allergies!! I never have allergies in Malaysia!!!!!. I am sure you have heard from Delinn of my 4 days ordeal to arrive to Illinois. With the flight delays, missing of connecting flights, the typhoon in Taiwan, the explosion of the airplane tyres, the stay in a 5 star hotels in Taiwan & LA, it was really an experience. I still haven't got over my Jet lag. To top it all, the classess here starts immediately.(no 1 week lapse). Assignment is due next week, I have a book summary(1 whole book) on organization study due on the 11 sept and 2 other assignment during the time... All this get me thinking, what did I put myself into?
Sorry, as Delinn says here is the only place that I could whine all my misery.
The children are enjoying themselves. Do you guys remember I'm the one who like it cold, over here I'm the one who can't stand it. I will be sneezing all the time. So many dugaan. I can only give you 1 or 2 pictures only( nanti I download lagi ya). We are sending our pictures to Utusan Malaysia for the Salam perantau. Watch out for it. Pls buy 1 copy for me also.

3 comments:

DeLinn said...

yeay! at last u updated. u kena update selalu kak ct. cerita lah pasal u kat sana. like daily ramblings gituh.

that was what i felt when i went to sydney recently. giler tak tahan sejuk when i thought i suka sejuk! ehehehe

send my love to the children and regards to ur husband

take care

MEET said...

TQ Delin, I'm still having cough n cold.

Zana Fauzi said...

I'm so glad you updated! Looking forward for more, and yes, pictures please!