Saturday, April 24, 2010

Level headed friends

I'ts been good to have comments from friends, It REALLY help. In this position you tend to loose sight of things that are important. I'm am lucky to have level headed friends who love me. It' slike to have somebody knock you on the head and say : "hello! please focus"

Now I'm feeling better, I've made progress with my the assignments. I will be invisible until Mid May cos now is the time for dateline. I will be racing the clock.
So what I'm saying here is that good friends are like treasure( or bras ) they will always support you.

3 comments:

DeLinn said...

kak ct! i will need to be racing and focus on my 3 chapters too. arghh tensen!

MEET said...

Delinn, just do it. usually it will be change when you start your paper. this is just for UUM. SO don't wait any longer.

DeLinn said...

ok ok. kalo kena bombart, terima je lah kan. i takut kalo tak lepas je. my application needs to be in the univ meeting on 31st may.

pray for me please. probably will print and submit tommorow