Sunday, April 18, 2010

Interventions

Wish I could bring all my thoughts to perspective again. Though I'm trying to deny the things I 'm feeling right now effect me, but alas , it does. I have not been productive for over a week and that is a LOT. I just pray to Allah to give me the strength to go on.

Tomorrow there will be an event that I will have be face to face with all these interventions.
I hope with the recent birthday, Allah will provide me with the wisdom to overcome this unnecessary intervention. Or I can just follow Azah and put on the "Makcik Kerek" mode.

Well Siti, better get you act together...

2 comments:

DeLinn said...

even apa k ct? don't idle too long ok *cewahh ckp katr org pandai je*. I tak reti buat 3 chapters ni kak ct!

Azah Yahya said...

Some people will like us; some wont. That is life. So let them be. You just be your usual self. We all love you for who you are. I'll make some doa for you, Insya'Allah supaya aman, tenang & senang nak complete your studies.