Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Background

I was trying to find a new background for my blog and I found this. It sort of resembles Kedah with the padi fields and endless view of the clear blue sky.

For you info, tomorrow will be my last quiz for my class and I am free. No more class until next year!!!
Now I really have to concentrate on my application to the universities, my GRE test and the never ending proposal.

Recently i have an affinity with blue(as you can see in my baju raya for my family. I used to hate blue.

Is it a sign that I'm changing my preference........

4 comments:

DeLinn said...

berseri sikit! heheeheh

Zana Fauzi said...

Comel betul. Even the kakak yang atas sikit before baby pun pakai tudung.

MEET said...

Tulah, I belikan dia tudung mcm kakak 2ns dia pi pinjam selendang cousin dia. tu yg panjag meleret tuh

Azah Yahya said...

PW, finally the blog is updated! Kami baca pasal pasar ko'diang entah berapa kali dah.. (like good friends we are, we always check your blog for updates..)

& selamat hari raya to you too. Coming to KL anytime soon?