Monday, October 20, 2008

End of Convo

Well, Yesterday which was Monday, was the last of Convo days. You can see many proud parents usherring their children around campus, taking photos at the most outrageous places. ( was I like that?)

It is good to know that about 65% of the kids who graduated during the last convo(march) are alredy employed.Now, the new kids will be facing the reality of life(working, notworking etc.

Actually waht piss me off was that my seminar 20 - 22 Oct) was cancelled because of the convo. The best part is that the secretariat did not inform me and I have already reached the venue only to be told that it was postponed to next week.
I have to returened home to get my laptop and to go back to the offfice. I was so frustated as I was really set to attend to seminar. I went to Jitra, bought myself a blouse, when for lunch then I go to he office. ha!ha!ha!

No comments: