Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wind Of Change

I woke up early to put my Vote which is 'RAHSIA'. It is nice to go back to my old neighbourhood for the voting process. Apparently they change my location for the voting(though we have checked earlier) Luckily we do not face much problem to go to the new place which is at my daughter's old school. The turnout was rather bad as there was not many voters around. We managed to complete the duty in less than 10 mins.

We went home (after a few stops along the way)and pray for a miracle!

I think the whole of Malaysia was taken aback on the outcome of the vote. The people has risen to show their preference or protest and it really shook up the existing government.But we must always think positive. This may be the signal for the government to realise that they have to put the people's interest before theirs , as now they realise that It's the peoples choice!!
Takbir!!

No comments: