Thursday, March 6, 2008

Floating to the Fullest

Now I no longer in a hurry to go to work. Took my time to walk from LRT to the office. Iplayed hookey on the other day. I purposely laid some weight on my HR manager by asking him on my status and the next course of action.

What pissed me off was his statement" I kena check dgn Pn %$^#". I told him "Why must you wait for her decision. Since I am no longer in the structure, it is your duty to deal with HR!!"

He said that he have to wait for her decision as according to him Pn %q@% does not agree to float people!! and according to HR mgr
tumultuous who knows maybe they might redeploy.
Hello!! she is the one who did the structure and she pretended to disagee.It is like putting ' pasir kat periuk nasi orang' and then asking, 'awat tak makan'. Another example is like pushing somebody out of the bulding and then asked the "Are you all right?" I told HR mgr that I do not want to be reconsidered for any post here. I prefer to Float in HR.

2 comments:

Azah Yahya said...

Only one word to remember and to drive you.. proposal, proposal, proposal.

MEET said...

Yes, dear Putri Balkis.
I read diligently yesterday, amidst butsle for the election