Wednesday, February 20, 2008

History repeating itself......

Today I have to whine and shout and $^!$#&$&. I am very outraged when i know the result of my performance. How can somebody be so heartless. I'm starting to think that this is not evaluating performance but this is getting personal. This is the second time but thanks to my level headed hubby and good cronies who really help to calm me down. My husband told me to 'terima dengan hati yang terbuka'. Luckily I have something to look forward to. But at this point of time , I do not think I can forgive her. Now it is up to the No 1, to do the final moderation. I will pray that god will give her what she deserve. Its true waht they say,
"power corrupts ans absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Sorry, only the selected few will understand my this entry. the rest pls bear with me.

This is the difficulty of being higher qualified than you boss(just being bitchy)

I wish things will be different.........

1 comment:

Zana Fauzi said...

It's funny kan ? I mean, what the hell is she so bugged about ?