Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Everything happens for a reason.......

After lots of whining, bitching and complaining, I have decided to take my husbands advice; that is to ' terima dengan hati yang terbuka'.
Actually, it is much more healthier. Just forget about those people and get on with your life.
Everything is in the hands of "ALLAH".

It may be a blessing in disguise. The situation acts like a stimulus to me. Makes me buck up and prepare the long awaited proposal.. Wish me luck!!. I want to share an e-mail that a friend sent to me. It is like an eye opener for me and I hope that it will help anybody reading it to have a paradigm change when they are bestowed with misfortune.

Here it is


Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.


The wishful queen saying till we meet again!! bye

No comments: